Available in either 24″ or 36″ sizes, the Labtech Speed Dryers permit rapid drying of hand-sheets after pressing,prior to evaluation.
The uniformly distributed heat from the drying surface reduces the moisture content of paper samples. The drying surface is highly polished to facilitate hand-sheet removal.
- Anodized aluminum drying surface or Teflon drying surface
- Maximum temperature: 150° celcius
- Long-life nomex drying pad
- Digital Temperature Controller with operator lock out feature
- Separate control box located beneath the frame for longer component life
- Full width elements for uniform heat dispersion
- Insulated body for reduced perimeter heat loss
- Wide black monocast handle which remains cool
- Available in drying surface of 24″ x 14″ or 36″ x 14″
We also rebuild existing speed dryers to like new condition at substantial savings. A new product warranty is offered on all rebuilt speed dryer.
Model: SD24E or SD36D
Elect.: 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz
Shipping dimensions and weights:
-24″ model: 45″ x 25″ x 20″, 85 lbs
-36″ model: 45″ x 25″ x 20″, 105 lbs